Stay Hungry, Stay Lit
Stay Hungry, Stay Lit (2nd Installment)
Song of Solomon 5:3-8 & Matthew
Sermon Point 1 – Why we Hunger for God
- I’m alive – dead things can longer yearn for God
- It Motivates Me – It Causes me to hunger for other areas in my life too. when God and I are off, other areas in my life are off.
- Bring Satisfaction – that part of you that belongs to God no longer has a void.
Sermon Point 2 – 6 ways to stay hungry for God
- You Miss it – you begin to miss your relationship & closeness w/God
- You Pray for It – John 6:44 – Lord draw me to you so I can yearn for you.
- You Recall It – Revelation 2:4-5 – Out or your devotion life comes your message life.
- You Catch-It – Acts 2:37 – Be around people that will level you up… If I’m around it, I’ll catch it.
- You Hear It – Psalms 96:1 – Worship God in a new way.
- You Act on It – Psalms 34:8 – I want Him and He wants me.