New to The Connecting Place?
As a part of The Connecting Place family, we’re thrilled that you’ve decided to make Greater Salem Church, your home. Our aim is to keep you informed and engaged as we strive to be the link you need as a Connector.
Our prayer is that…
- you’ll be impacted and transformed by the word as you are connected Upward to God
- you’ll discover your purpose, passion, and the person God truly called you to be, as you are connected Inward to yourself
- you’ll influence and touch the lives of countless people as you are connected Outward to your community, while making a difference and leaving a lasting impression
- you’ll never be the same as you are connected Forward to your destiny
That’s our mission! But in fulfilling that, we understand that the vision is not complete without you and without you fulfilling your own God given dreams. So, while you’re here online, discover and take advantage of the opportunities that will help you to grow.
Connect with us. Explore with us. Share with us. Grow with us!
Now that you’ve just made one of the best decisions of your life, what’s next?
Step 1: Sign up for the next New Growth Track class, so you can get to know everything about your new church home.
Step 2: Discover your spiritual gifts by completing the links below and contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to share your results.
Become a New Member
Complete the problem to submit your information
Discover your spiritual gifts by completing the links below and contacting email@example.com to share your results.
Upcoming Connector Classes
Building Connectors – Spiritual Gifts
To sign up for these classes, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take the online assessments above by clicking on the links to get started.
Connect with a ministry…
- Bereavement Ministry
- Branded Kids (6-11)
- Branded Youth (12-18)
- Celebration Choir, Music & Arts
- Events Ministry
- Food Pantry
- Greeter’s Ministry
- Health and Wellness
- Intercessory Prayer
- Media Ministry
- Men’s Choir
- Men of Honor Ministry
- Outreach (Community)
- Pastor’s Aide
- Prison Ministry
- Seasoned Citizens
- Security Ministry
- Young Adult/College Ministry
- Youth Choir
- Youth Dance
- Youth Mime and Step Team
- Women of Royalty
*Please call the church office no later than Friday evening, at 704.399.5448 and leave a message for transportation to and from Sunday Morning Worship.
Volunteer for upcoming outreach events
The Wall (2nd Sundays at 1pm)
Meet us at 700 N. Tryon Street!