Stay Hungry, Stay Lit
Mark 11: 12-24
Sermon Point 1 – What can cause me to lose my confidence/trust?
- We do not keep it before us.
- We must recognize the power of WORDS! Word go to work and bring in manifestation what is in your heart/mind.
- Words can work for or against me.
- We have the power to break curses (words that were spoken over us).
Sermon Point 2 – Know the real intent of a thing
- We will call something good when it’s really bad.
Sermon Point 3 – Sometime your response suggests what you really believer
- Storms reveal where you are on the ship.
- When you spend your time in the presence of God, you are anchored.
Sermon Point 4 – Why has God given us scriptures?
- Contain the Intention of God.
- Get in your mind what God has intended for you instead of what has happened to you.
- What was in God’s mind in the beginning, when he initially did it/wrote it
- Contain the Will of God.
- Who wants permissive when you can have the perfect/divine will of God.
- Contain the Power of God.
- Believe what Jesus said and say what He said.
- There is power in speaking what God has already spoken.